New & Used Shipping Containers
Available for transportation, storage and accommodation
Seaco regularly sells a wide variety of containers from our large and diverse fleet. With a network of worldwide locations, we can offer equipment to our customers when and where it is needed.
Seaco has for sale, a wide range of new and used 20ft/40ft Standard and High Cube; Dry Freight, Refrigerated, Tanks and Specialised containers, suitable for almost every cargo, storage or accommodation need.
Container Condition Types
When a pristine container fresh from the factory is required and has had one-trip use, delivered anywhere in the world.
Ready to transport cargo as well as being ideal for most purposes, such as storage and modifications.
*IICL Compliant to the standards of The Institute of International Container Lessors.
Repaired to a safe structural condition to transport cargo. Great for re-building into accommodation, storage or other types of modifications.
'As-Is' could require repairs to be re-used, which might include structural work.
Not necessarily repaired to a safe structural condition to transport cargo but are great for re-building into housing, storage or other types of modifications.
Why buy a used Shipping Container from Seaco?
- Seaco has been established for over 50 years in the Container Leasing industry
- A global team of experienced staff who can offer advice on all aspects of containerisation
- Seaco containers are built to high quality specifications and therefore are strong and durable
- Easy access to worldwide sales and inventory coverage
- Excellence in quality assurance and depot repair procedures
- Used containers are more cost-effective to convert into building units than conventional construction
A few examples of use to help inspire the imagination:
A Gangster Museum or a School Library
Gangster Museum project sponsored by Red Bull Amaphiko
Library container delivered at Isiboniso School, Cape Town - project supported by Seaco for Habitat for Humanity
Seaco are members of: