Seaco offers both Operating Lease and Finance lease solutions for short and long term durations including sale and leaseback.
The key advantages of leasing from Seaco include:
Other services include Sale and Leaseback whereby Seaco purchases an existing container fleet from the owner-user and then leases the containers back. This provides capital to the owning company along with the benefits of Seaco’s value add service for the ongoing lease.
We also offer Seacover which is Seaco’s damage protection plan (DPP), enabling customers to manage the cost of repairing damage to the container at off-hire.
- Our unparalleled customer service and technical support.
- The availability of a diverse range of quality containers including tanks, all of which are expertly managed and tested.
- Flexibility of hiring containers for any length of time and with extensive choice of on-hire and off-hire locations.
- No need to maintain container assets on the balance sheet under an Operating Lease.
- Outsource life cycle asset management.
- Leasing frees up capital and provides a competitive alternative means of funding without the need for additional security.
- A purchase option can be offered upon completion of the lease, on- or off-balance sheet.