New Production Quality Control
Seaco operates a rigorous Quality Assurance Programme for all new build containers.
New Build Products:
- We build only to our own approved specifications
- We build only with approved manufacturers at approved factories
- We build only with approved third party suppliers
Seaco New Build Factory Audit Programme
- All factories must pass and comply with Seaco quality audit criteria
- Factories are graded 1-5, with 1 being excellent and 5 failed
- Seaco products cannot be built at class 5 factories
- Inspection services are increased for class 4 factories
- Audits are repeated every 12 -18 months
Third Party Suppliers
- Seaco only uses approved third party suppliers of parts and materials such as steel, flooring, paints, door seals and sealant. Key suppliers are audited by Seaco.
- Factories select suppliers from a list of approved companies provided by Seaco before each build.
Seaco Inspection Services
- All Seaco's approved inspectors follow our new build inspection guidelines and reporting procedures to ensure the consistency and quality of our new build containers.
- Seaco's rigorous inspection regime ensures that they get the best possible quality from each factory.
- We keep electronic storage records for each product build, including written specification, drawings, inspection reports, classification and acceptance certification.
Industry leading specification, approved factories, quality materials and rigorous inspection equals quality Seaco container products.